PDF Combiner for Mac Users in 2023✅
Often you need to merge PDF files for convenient sharing. Whether sending multiple PDF pages to a friend or keeping PDF invoices in one place, it is crucial to combine various PDFs. Also, you may have to compile PDFs together for a presentation or a business meeting. Even organizing the relevant documents is necessary by merging them on your Mac.
So whatever the reason, there will be a requirement for an efficient PDF Combiner. Keeping this in view, let's dive into this detailed guide of the 5 PDF combiners for Mac and the one for Windows users.
Before diving into the details, let's have a look at the table containing the information of a test on these tools first.
|🔢How many tested||11, and only 5 selected|
|🧑🏻🤝🧑🏻Selected for||Mac and Windows users|
|📂Functions supported||Combine PDF files or pages|
|✅Extra features||Content editing, splitting, password-protecting...|
|🔖Ease of use||Very easy|
|🥇Most recommended||EaseUS PDF Editor(Win)|
Below is a list of the top 5 PDF combiners for Mac users, along with their reviews, pros, and cons. Continue reading for the details!
Preview is a default image and PDF viewer by Apple for Mac users. Though people often use it for adding signatures or filling out PDF forms, you can also use it as a PDF combiner on Mac.
With this tool, you can merge multiple PDF files or merge various pages into a compiled PDF. This app also lets you drag the thumbnails to rearrange PDF pages to the desired position.
- Free and simple to process
- Integrate PDF files on Apple devices
- Offer loads of hidden features for PDFs
- Unable to edit the text in PDFs
- Missing functionalities in the PDF form filling toolbar
- Product rating ⭐⭐⭐
- One of the best PDF readers on the Mac, which also comes with powerful editing functions, Apple's Preview should be able to cater to all but the most demanding PDF road warriors. And it comes pre-installed to boot! You can edit PDF documents, fill in forms and digitally sign them, all from the comfort of your Mac, with no need to venture online. If this is all you're after, and you have no need for an online service that helps you collaborate with others and track the documents you send, then it's ideal for you.
2. Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is one of the best free PDF mergers. It offers an extensive range of PDF options, including the feature to combine PDF files on Mac. You can arrange files while merging them into a single PDF file. Overall, it helps you manage PDFs easily and with maximum efficiency.
Moreover, you can edit or encrypt the PDF files with a password. Even this great PDF combiner for Mac assists you in splitting, conversion, redaction, and other tasks.
- Help you create PDFs from various formats
- Let you edit text, graphics, watermarks, etc.
- Offer multiple markup tools for PDF annotation
- PDF combiner feature is available for paid users
- It may be complex for some beginners
- Product rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the Rolls Royce of PDF editors. Whether you need to create, convert, edit, or share a PDF for annotation, you'll find all the features you could want here. Yet at the same time, the intuitive interface is very easy to use. Ask yourself, however, if you really need the extra tools included in Acrobat Pro DC because the cheaper Acrobat DC may provide everything you require.
- _____Creative Bloq
As the name implies, it aids you in finding and organizing your files. So merging PDFs on Mac becomes effortless with this default file manager. Since it displays the content from Mac and iCloud Drive, you can quickly locate PDFs from the storage.
You can also use this app as a PDF combiner for Mac. To do this, select all the PDF files on Mac, right-click, go for Quick Actions, and Create PDF.
- Simple and easy choice for users
- Allow you to compress the PDFs
- Help you share PDF files quickly
- The output quality may not be so good
- Unable to edit text or graphics in PDFs
- Product rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Generally, though, Finder tabs are useful and usable, matching third-party efforts at bringing this kind of functionality to the Mac, and finally allowing Finder to make some sort of sense in fullscreen mode.
- _____Techradar Pro
4. Nitro PDF Pro
Nitro PDF Pro is a remarkable PDF combiner for Mac users that assists you in picking files from various locations. You can merge text files, e-mails, and spreadsheets into an integrated PDF. Also, it lets you organize or edit page from file after combining.
Also, it is free PDF markup software to help you edit your PDF files. Even it gives you the option to request a signature on the document. Lastly, you can search, review, collaborate, and share the PDF if required.
- Provide you with a seamless workflow
- Support print, office, and web-ready file size
- Select the desired page for reverting to a single PDF file
- Offer limited markup and annotation capabilities
- Require a steep learning curve
- Product rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Nitro PDF Pro is one of the most full-featured PDF editors available and the strongest alternative to Adobe Acrobat DC.
Though Prizmo is a well-known PDF scanner app on Mac, it saves files as JPG, PNG, and PDFs. You can also use it as a PDF combiner. You can import multiple PDF files, reorder the pages using the view thumbnails option, adjust the resolution, and export as a combined PDF.
You can share the output with Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, etc. Lastly, the unique thing is the capability to convert scanned documents into editable ones.
- Offer an easy-to-navigate UI
- Support OCR feature in 28 languages
- Provide you with the text-to-speech feature
- Leave watermarks on the PDFs
- Suitable for primary usage only
- Product rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Prizmo is a terrific app for performing OCR on iPhone photos, but it has a far less effective OCR engine than ABBYY FineReader Express.
- _____PC Magazine
Merging PDFs has never been easier for Windows users, as with EaseUS PDF Editor. It is a powerful software with a range of PDF solutions, including creation, conversion, editing, and combining PDF files in a few clicks. You can import multiple files or folders and rearrange PDFs if required. It helps you achieve the integrated document quickly and without affecting the output quality.
With this tool, you can combine PDF files without Acrobat. Besides, you can convert or split a PDF, which makes the removal of unnecessary files possible. Even it is possible to insert, extract, replace, or delete pages without hassle. Later, you can effortlessly sign, certify, protect with a password, and E-mail PDF.
Download it to edit, combine, split, sign, and protect your PDF files right now!
- Offer a clean and user-friendly interface
- Help you with the batch conversion of PDFs
- Let you remove password protection from PDF
- Assist you in making the scanned PDFs editable
- Provide you with the file compression feature
- Product rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- EaseUS PDF Editor is a powerful, PC-only PDF editing software tool that allows you to manipulate and alter documents with relative ease. It also comes with more standard features, such as a converter, and has good OCR capabilities. However, can be quite expensive if you go down the subscription route.
- _____Techradar Pro
The questions below will help you learn more about PDF Combiner for Mac users. Let's consider:
1. How do I combine PDF files in Adobe Reader?
To merge PDFs:
Step 1. Open Adobe Reader and click the Tools tab.
Step 2. Now, choose Combine Files to browse and add the required PDFs.
Step 3. Lastly, press the Combine Files button again to start the merging process.
But it's worth mentioning that this feature is only available to paid users.
2. How do I open multiple PDFs in the same window on Mac?
Though you can add files to an already opened PDF on Mac, another option is to use settings.
Step 1. Open the System Settings from the Apple menu.
Step 2. Now, tap Desktop & Dock and scroll down a little.
Step 3. Expand Windows & Apps, press the Prefer tabs when opening the documents button from the popup menu, and tap Always!
3. How do I combine PDF files without Adobe Pro?
If you don't want to use Adobe Pro to combine multiple PDFs, EaseUS PDF Editor is the ultimate solution. It provides you with the Combine PDF option on the interface. You can either add the PDF files or complete folders to merge them. Even adding pages to a PDF is possible.
To conclude, multiple software are available in the market to combine PDFs on Mac. However, the above detailed guide offers the top PDF combiner for Mac with their pros & cons. So you can look at these aspects to choose the most suitable one.
Don't worry; Windows users are not left behind. Try using EaseUS PDF Editor, which offers a range of PDF viewing, conversion, and editing functionalities, including the PDF combiner feature. Download it right now!
Feel free to share this worth-reading post with others.