2022 | Top 7 PDF Editor Without Watermark
Melissa Lee updated on Sep 21, 2022 to PDF Editor Tutorials | min read
PDF is a widely-used document format all around the world as files in this format are easy to create, edit, as well as share with others. If you want to edit a PDF file, a powerful PDF editor is indispensable. However, you might be annoyed with the watermark left on your PDF after editing it. Is there any free PDF editor without watermark? The answer is yes.
Keep reading this post, and you will get a list of the top 7 PDF editor no watermark on Windows, Mac, and online. As each of those apps has its unique features, you can choose from them in accordance with your request.
Best 7 PDF Editor No Watermark in 2022:
- 1. EaseUS PDF Editor (Recommendation)
- 2. LibreOffice Draw
- 3. Sejda PDF
- 4. PDF BOB
- 5. Smallpdf
- 6. PDF Buddy
- 7. IceCream PDF
An All-in-One PDF Editor Without Watermark for Windows
EaseUS PDF Editor software can do everything you need to do with PDF. In aspects of editing your PDF documents, it enables you to delete, insert, extract, reorder, and crop a PDF as you wish. Additionally, you can quickly add the footer and header to the PDF file, as well as the page numbers of your PDF.
Apart from the features mentioned previously, this software will assist you in converting, managing, and securing your PDF documents without facing any difficulty. But after editing, there will be a watermark on your document if you use the free version. To avoid that, you can upgrade to the pro version, which will give you full access to all the features you want and will not leave any watermark on your files.
EaseUS PDF Editor
- Reduce any PDF file size without compromising quality
- Allow you to add or remove watermark from PDF file with ease
- Convert PDF to different 10+ file formats with ease
- Manage your PDF documents like a Pro
- Make Scanned PDF documents editable
Best 6 Free PDF Editor No Watermark
In the following part, we will share six excellent PDF editing software with no watermark. Continue reading to find your desired one!
Top 1. LibreOffice Draw
LibreOffice Draw is LibreOffice's diagram and flowchart software, allowing you to open and modify PDF documents. Select the PDF you want to edit from the "File" > "Open" menu, and then zoom up to the sentence to pick and start changing anything you want.
One of the lovely things about editing PDFs with LibreOffice Draw is that the software was designed to manipulate and create objects, which means you can also edit non-text objects such as headings, images, and colors.
- Modify any text that appears on the PDF page
- It does not show the effects of a watermark
- Help convert PDF to PDF/A
- It is necessary to download the entire suite of programs
Top 2. Sejda PDF
Sejda PDF is yet another online and desktop PDF editor. It enables you to edit PDFs online and offline for free, without the result carrying a watermark.
This software runs completely within your web browser, making it simple to get started without downloading any programs. You can also download the desktop version if you prefer. With its help, you can add text, comments, shapes, and even watermark to your PDF files as you want.
- Enable you to include hyperlinks in the newly created PDF
- Enable to remove of pages or sections
- Only three two documents can be edited per hour
- The PDF document should be no more than 200 pages in length
Top 3. PDF BOB
PDF BOB is an entirely free online PDF editing tool that does not require a user profile to use. Upload your PDF, make necessary changes, and then export your work as PDF again to save.
Many other tools are available for editing your PDF, including a text tool with custom color and font selection, a colored pencil/marker, a few shape tools, and an image picker.
Additionally, you can use PDF BOB to erase pages from the PDF and replace them with new ones. You can also include a password to protect the document.
- Extremely simple to use
- There is no need to create an account
- Multiple conversion techniques are supported
- Utilize it in multiple languages
- There are no advertisements, and it saves without adding a watermark
- Does not modify the previously written text
- There is only one upload source (your computer)
Top 4. Smallpdf
Smallpdf is a simple-to-use online PDF editor software with an available free version. The software enables you to edit PDFs online and save them without a watermark easily.
While accessing the PDF file, you could even enhance its contents by highlighting and adding shapes, images, and annotations. Additionally, this online tool enables you to fill out forms and e-sign contracts in just a few & easy steps.
- It is entirely free
- It enables you to expand the text in the PDF
- Keep adding white space to any area you want to delete
- Load PDF documents from a variety of sources
- You are unable to edit pre-existing text
Top 5. PDF Buddy
PDF Buddy seems to be a free online PDF editor tool that enables you to edit your documents online without downloading any program on your device. This PDF editor enables you to edit PDF documents online for free easily. Without breaking a sweat, you can efficiently complete forms, white-out, add signatures, and highlight.
Moreover, it works across almost all devices because you don't need to install software, and you can easily make use of the web browser.
- The PDF document can be quickly uploaded and edited online
- Enable users to insert images and text
- You can encrypt your documents and also assign a digital signature to them
- Once you sign up, you gain access to all features
- You cannot start again from scratch when creating a new PDF file
- Two or more PDF files cannot be merged
Top 6. IceCream PDF
IceCream PDF Editor seems to be a widely used free PDF tool due to its flexibility. You can modify PDF documents for free using this PDF editor, and it will help you secure your file with a password.
Though its functionalities are restricted, one can accomplish the necessary tasks. Users could even split PDF files into single-page files, groups of sections, or even delete individual pages using one of the software's splitting modes.
- Split PDF files into multiple files with ease
- Capable of merging PDF files and rearranging the pages of two or more joined documents
- You can add an extra layer of security to your new PDF document
- The tool's features are highly restricted
FAQs about PDF Editor No Watermark
Here are some frequently asked questions related to PDF editor no watermark. Have a look at them to find an answer.
1. How do I edit PDF without watermark?
If you want to edit a PDF without a watermark. You may use the PDF editors below.
- 1. Microsoft Word
- 2. Adobe Reader
- 3. Google Docs
- 4. Word Online
2. Can I remove watermark from PDF?
You may use an online tool, Google Docs, to remove watermark from a PDF. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1. Log in to your Google Drive and upload the watermarked PDF file to your device.
Step 2. Right-click on the PDF and select "Open with" and then "Google Docs".
Step 3. Once the file has opened in Google Docs, delete the watermark manually. After taht, you can save the PDF without the watermark.
This post offers you a list of the PDF editor no watermark, and they can be used both online and offline. As those free PDF editors have different features, it would be better to choose from them according to your requirements. But if you want to get an all-in-one tool, EaseUS PDF Editor is an excellent choice.
This full-featured PDF editor offers you tools ranging from editing, converting to printing, and you can even use it to protect your PDF with a password. This software is a practical toolkit for whoever wants to process a PDF file. Click on this button to download it now.
About the Author
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, video editing, and PDF file converting.