Top 10 Batch PDF Converter in 2022 [Free Download]
PDF files are a crucial part of everyday life, irrespective of the industry you are working in. You may need to submit an assignment in PDF but it's in DOCX form. Plus, it's a requirement to present a report in PPT you have the PDF copy at the moment. So whether being a student or a professional, you need to convert other document formats to PDF or vice versa.
Now, what to do if you have to carry out the conversion for multiple files because it will be too hectic to convert one by one. Here the batch PDF converter comes in which assists you in performing the conversion of several files to/from PDF but not all converters can be trusted to provide the desired results. Therefore, a compilation of the top 10 efficient batch PDF converters is available here for Windows, Mac, and Online users!
Though the market is brimming with multiple options, only some software are good enough to be used, and EaseUS PDF Editor is one of these. It helps you to batch convert to PDF, image, or other documents according to your needs. Plus, you can preview the output file with its built-in media player.
Not only does it satisfy the high-quality conversion needs, but it also keeps the processing safe from any third party. Last but not least, the conversion takes only three steps to get the desired results. Now, let's have a look at its main features and download it by clicking the button below.
- Intuitive interface for straightforward functioning
- Support Word, Excel, Image, PPT, and TXT
- Drag & drop function to import files
- Keep the formatting over conversion
- Batch convert files to PDF and vice versa
Adobe Acrobat is a popular tool to assist you by working as a document manager. You can pick up its "Create PDF" tool to batch convert multiple files like images to PDF in a snap. Plus, it allows you to use this application for PDF conversion, compression, editing, and protection. Moreover, what it makes sure of is the quality conversion along with offering multiple editing features for enhancement.
- Offer versatility in its functioning
- Reduce the file size to optimize the document
- Support easy team collaboration for various purposes
- A bit complex to use for beginners
- No batch converting feature in free mode
Though Calibre is an eBook management software, it also works as an open-source batch PDF converter. Since it supports formats such as TXT, ZIP, and DOCX, converting PDF to/from other supported formats is not challenging. Even getting ebooks online and organizing the digital library is easier than ever. Plus, you have the option to either convert the files individually or in bulk.
- Built-in PDF viewer for Books or PDFs
- Create a catalog of your books in its library
- Let you edit the metadata in batches
- The beginners may face difficulty at first
- No availability of standard formats like PPT, PNG, etc.
- Consume more memory compared to other software
IceCream PDF Converter is a simple yet excellent software for Windows users to carry out the conversion processes. It provides you with the two primary options of converting files to PDF or vice versa. You are allowed to merge the various documents into a single file and select page range. Even the large file conversion is just a few clicks away. Since this converter has a built-in PDF viewer, you won't have to switch to other software for PDF reading. And one of its notable features is to support encrypted PDF files.
- Support formats like Word, JPG, EPUB, PDF, etc.
- Batch convert files to/from PDFs.
- Offer the Optical Text Recognition (OCR) function.
- Only three file conversions of the same file format in the free version
- Sometimes work slowly for files with a large size
- The interface doesn't look professional
If you are finding out the best PDF batch converter online, CloudConvert is your problem solver. It offers you the conversion without disturbing the layout, tables, formatting, and other content. Plus, the file quality won't be compromised. If your PDF is not editable, you can use the OCR technology assistance to convert it into a digital file. Last but not least, it is possible to protect these files with a password before sharing.
- Support over 200 formats
- Device and Drive integration feature
- Offer the powerful API tools with a user-friendly interface
- Limitation of 25 file conversions per day
- Slow performance for large files
- No responsive customer support
FreeConvert is an outstanding choice for converting multiple files simultaneously to save time and effort. You can effortlessly import many PDFs via Device, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Plus, it helps you to process easily and quickly to get the desired output files. While working as a batch PDF converter, you can either choose one output format for all files or different for each. Furthermore, its 256-SSL encryption technology deletes the files after 4 hours of conversion.
- Offer almost 1500 file conversions
- Easy file conversion in a snap
- Drag and drop function to upload files
- The interface is bombarded with ads
- Convert only five files at a time
- Not a worth buying product
While considering the free web-based file converter, FreeFileConvert is a fantastic option to consider. Supporting multiple file types and formats, it lets you convert PDF files to/from different formats. Plus, you can perform the batch conversion to save efforts, but up to 5 files and all five must belong to the same format. Even it is possible to encrypt, decrypt, split, and compress the PDF if required.
- Convert audio, video, image, document, etc.
- Let you perform the OCR function if required.
- Send email notification after conversion (Sign up required)
- Lets you upload only up to 300MB file size
- Support a maximum of 5 files at a time
- Irritating display ads are everywhere
FileZigZag is a secure, safe, fast and free batch PDF converter that aids you in fulfilling all your conversion tasks. It supports images, eBooks, documents, audio, videos, and more. The process of conversion is straightforward and done via high-quality algorithms. Even you have the option of getting the download link via email. Though the files are saved on the servers for three days, you can easily delete them manually.
- Carry out almost 3000+ conversions
- Free of any virus or other malicious activity
- Offer the Chrome extension to be accessible
- Only offer conversion of 50MB file size
- Process only ten files in a day
If you want an online tool with a clean interface, extra efficiency, super-fast processing, and versatility, XODO PDF.online must be a show-stopper. Besides supporting a full range of file formats and types, it allows you to view and edit the Office files without hassle. Plus, you can compress or flatten the PDF to optimize and reduce file size. Even adding comments and signs is all under your control.
- Offer features like merge, crop, rotate, and others
- Combine and split PDFs according to your needs
- Let you download the bulk converted files separately/collectively
- Batch conversion is only for the same file format
- Uploading files must be done one by one
- Crashes many times during the conversion
PDFEN is a fantastic web-based converter that can be effortlessly used as a superb batch PDF converter. You can upload files belonging to different formats for converting to PDF format. Plus, the feature of PDF optimization is supportive, along with the OCR technological assistance. Even compressing the output PDF file can be seen often to make the file size smaller than the actual. Last but not least, you can merge all the uploaded documents into one if required.
- Safe, secure, simple, and easy to use
- Convert various documents to PDF, including Zip files
- Offer the mail conversion and print version feature
- Ads on the interface are distracting
- Advanced options are available only for premium users
- Limits the five files to convert in batches
Since exploring several tools to dig out the best one is time-consuming for a professional, you can choose one of the above batch PDF converters to complete your task. The only thing to keep in mind is the system compatibility with the software. But if you are a Windows user, it's not wrong to blindly go for the EaseUS PDF Editor. The reason lies in its extensive set of tools and intuitive functioning. The plus point is that it retains the quality of the document over conversion.